Notice at Collection
Updated and effective as of November 22nd, 2021
UGroupMedia Inc. collects the following Personal Information categories:
• Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute;
• Commercial information;
• Internet or other similar network activity;
• Geolocation data;
• Inferences drawn from other personal information.
We collect this Personal Information for the following business purposes:
• Maintaining and servicing your account;
• Processing and fulfilling your products and orders;
• Providing customer service;
• Processing payments on your orders;
• Analysing data to improve our products and services;
• Advertising and marketing our products to you.
We DO NOT sell Personal Information.
If you have any questions about this Notice or need to access it in an alternative format due to having a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We adopt this Notice at Collection to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). We reserve the right not to comply with any request from individuals who are not California residents if any rights provided herein are not given to them under applicable privacy laws.
UGroupMedia Inc., all rights reserved 2007-2021